Friday, June 17, 2005

Nothin Much

ok so i've finally decided to do it. do what? update my blog. that's right. i know that i've been away for a while. so much has happened since i last wrote in here, that i just kept putting it off because i didn't know where to begin. since i didn't know where to begin, i kept putting it off, and more stuff continued to happen and it made it harder and harder to decide what to put in here.

i know... its not that serious. calm down.

so... first and foremost: I GRADUATED!!! yes that's right... i am now THE bachelorette of science :)

graduation was exciting. my mom and mr. tony got there really early and saved a whole row of seats in the front row near where i was sitting with the rest of the soon-to-be graduates. it was great because the row was filled with my family and friends. and they were so close to me, so when i looked over i saw them. they made me stand up several times during graduation so they could take pictures. hilarious. the actual ceremony was so f'in long tho. information systems was the second to last degree to be called on stage. i felt like years passed before my name was called, but it felt so good when it was finally my turn. afterwards, my family/friends took many many pictures (if you wanna to see them, email me and i'll send you the link to the album if i haven't already done so) and then we went to dinner at timbuktu. all of which was great. afterwards the older family members went home and my friends and i went back to reagan's to chill, play games and watch chappelle show season 2. all in all, graduation was a great day. good times, good times.

now, i'm the desk manager in terrace. my last hoorah (spell?) as a res life emloyee. i've given them 2 summers and 2 school years as an RA, 1.5 school years as a desk staffer and now a summer as a desk manager. i think i'm subconsciously in love with res life. actually, its just because they're the easiest people to work for. i worked at health services for a while too, but i had to quit that because it was getting in the way of my school work. they actually need you to work during your shift as opposed to just sitting at a desk watching people walk by. basically while in school, it's ideal to have jobs where free time is ample during work hours, so in the end, you're getting paid to study.

simultaneously, i'm back to the full time schedule at nasa. it's coming along. now i get my one day off a pay period, but my pay checks have increased dramatically because of my increase in hours, so i'm pleased. now i'm just waiting on my raise and everything will be all good.

what else is goin on... that i can share with the world...

um... oh. my baby is getting fatter. we love fat babies so that's always a plus. look at her now! she's 5 months old in this picture.




i'm so content right now, so i feel like i have nothing to say. i have nothing to contemplate because everything is peachy keen. i have nothing to complain about because i'm happy.

oh, i got a new tattoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home