Sunday, April 17, 2005

Can't Wait.. I Can't Wait

it's funny how if you look at people's AIM profiles everybody who's graduating this semester has something about May 26th in there. whether it's a clever play on words, a short poem, or just the date, it's in there. so its not just me. everybody is excited to be done. 5 weeks and 4 days baby!

i haven't been up to anything much as of late. i've been doing everything besides my school work and i need to turn that shit around. i have a serious case of senioritis and i don't know how to shake it. when it gets this close to the end, i lose all focus. i'm so concentrated on the actual end that i just... don't want to do shit. i really don't want to do a damn thing. it's like senior year in high school all over again. i don't even know how i got through that one.

look at my baby girl!



she's getting big... gotta love the babies - but from afar. for the longest time i had my life planned out and thought that right after i finished grad school i would get married and have 2-3 kids and a dog. bullshit. i don't want that anymore. don't get me wrong, ultimately nothing will make me happier than having a family of my own... but in due time. yes i'd like to start all that by or around 30... but not so early in the 20's. i realize that it's important to have "me time." i need to have my chance to be totally selfish. i need to be able to travel at the drop of a hat, or buy those outrageously priced gucci glasses or have my 2-door coupe with the top down and not a care (or a kid) in the world. in due time i say. in due time.

my girl sdot writes poems. she's great at what she does. it's like what she writes, i've felt at one point or another. i believe this is one of hers.... it's called "maybe"

maybe u love her
maybe she's the one
maybe she's what u want
maybe she's what u need
and maybe that scares u
but maybe its ok
maybe she feels the same way
maybe its not perfect
but maybe its worth it

and maybe u'll never know
cause u didn't let it show

it's a classic.

shout out to sdot and jaybird!!! :)

ok so i have a lot of shit to do today. gotta find some shoes for this banquet i'm going to next sunday. and i still have to swim and buy the stuff i need (random things that should be kept in stock around the house). plus i gotta make some time for a stop at crown.

i need to just go head and invest so these frequent trips become unnecessary.


1 Comments:

Blogger Sdot said...

thanks for puttin me out there jelli!!

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home