Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Grab Bag

so let's talk about my recent addiction. shopping. it has got to stop. it can't be healthy mentally. it damn sure aint good financially - i know that much. so my problem started about 2 months ago. hi. i'm j, and i'm a shopaholic. and i believe jen is partly to blame.

it's all good though, because i've gotten some cute shit recently as a result of my little problem.

my birthday is coming up soon! aren't we excited? i know i am. i'm not going to send out the mass email this year though. i figure if you care... you'll remember. point blank period. i'm gonna be in vegas for the 8 days following my special day. so i'm excited about that as well. me and myra are gonna be doin it up at the venetian hotel livin it up like we must do. i'm thoroughly excited by the possibilities... just think of the all shopping that can occur! oh there we go with that problem again.

so i thought i had strep throat, but as it turns out, the problem has something to do with a virus or something. so evidently, penicillin is what fixes this. however the pharmacy didn't have all the pills that were prescribed to me, so they gave me 1/4 of my medication and told me to come back the next day after 12. lordy.

thats one reason why i have to leave early today.

also i'm so very tired. well, i'm not so much tired... more like, i just wanna lay down. i wanna lay and do nothing. my body is exhausted. however, these are not complaints; just facts. it's summer time. if not now, when? tru, tru.

my throat is hurting a little less now thanks to the penicillin. drugs. gotta love em.


i can't believe the july 4th weekend is already damn near here. damn the summer goes by so fast.

i have this knot on my head like somebody took a baseball bat to it while i was sleeping. wouldn't i remember such an event though?

so i'll probably get my next tattoo sometime next week... or just before my birthday. this one will be the last one for the next 5 years or so. i need to stop now while i'm ahead. i like tattoos, but i dont like the look of abundant tattoos. i'm not sure if that makes sense... right now i have a few, so this one will make a few +1, even though it will be more like a few +1, -1 cause its gonna cover up one that i already have. actually i think i'm gonna start researching that now.

i blinked and almost fell asleep just then.

again, i'm feelin good, feeling great. i'm sastified. i love it. and i need more of it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home